- Located in scenic Picton
- Temporary, Full-Time Position, up to February 2024 (with possible extension)
- 38 hours per week with participation in 9-day fortnight
- Salary from $75,726 - $87,836 + 10.5% Superannuation
- Work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and working from home opportunities
Do you have experience in purchasing, costing or administration and enjoy working as part of a collaborative team? This could be the opportunity for you!
Wollondilly Shire Council covers a Local Government Area of approximately 2,560km2 of pristine bushland, crystal clear waterways and unique towns and villages that are home to close-knit communities. We are experiencing a time of significant growth and require suitably qualified and experienced professionals to go on this exciting journey with us.
In addition to the positive and supportive work culture, there are a number of benefits and opportunities available to our employees including:
- Health and Wellbeing programs
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Educational Assistance Program
- Staff Social activities
About the Role
We are seeking a Team Member Operations Cost Clerk to join our Infrastructure Operations Team. In this role, you are required to ensure external resources, accurate financial reporting and administrative support is provided to the Infrastructure Operations Section in an efficient and effective manner.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate their competency for the position by meeting the following essential criteria:
- Certificate III in Accounts, Administration and extensive relevant experience.
- Relevant work experience in purchasing, costing or administrative roles.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes.
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with others.
- Class C Driver’s Licence.
Further Information: Ken Kim, Works Engineer Civil Construction on 4677 9680.
Closing Date: 5:00pm Monday, 29 May 2023
Don’t delay any longer, Apply Now and let’s make Wollondilly an even better place, together.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply via Council’s website, Wollondilly Employment Opportunities and answer the position specific selection criteria as listed in this advertisement.
Those not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.
Preferred applicants will be required to undertake a pre-placement medical. This includes drug and alcohol screening. The preferred applicant may also be required to undertake Police Background, Credential and Bankruptcy Checks.
In accordance with the Local Government (State) Award 2020 all positions are engaged Monday to Sunday except as otherwise provided.
Wollondilly Shire Council is committed to workplace diversity.