The Communications & Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for:
· Working with project managers across the organisation to effectively plan and implement high quality community engagement strategies.
· Ensuring compliance with corporate communication policies and procedures, and best practice community engagement, to ensure consistent delivery of community engagement for Council projects.
· Planning, scheduling and promoting community engagement activities (online, print and in person) across the various projects.
· Working with project managers to ensure relevant communities/stakeholders are engaged in a meaningful way, at the appropriate time throughout the lifecycle of a project and informed of the decision-making process and outcome.
· Providing coordination, logistical, tracking and reporting services for community engagement projects to enable efficient and effective consultation and communication with the community and / or internal stakeholders.
· Helping to build strong and inclusive community relationships on the identified projects.
Tertiary qualifications and/or demonstrated experience in communication, community engagement or a related discipline. Proven experience in project management and developing and delivering high quality communications and engagement strategies, and action plans, as required.
Salary: commencing at $91,913.47 gross per annum.
For further information contact: Belinda Zammit on (02) 4780 5779.
Closing date: Sunday, 4 June 2023.
* * * * * * *
APPLICATION INFORMATION: It is preferred that you obtain the position description and information on how to apply from our website, www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/jobs. Applications addressing the selection criteria, accompanied by a resume, references and copies of qualifications should be emailed to email@example.com prior to closing date. If you are unable to get access to a computer, hardcopy applications may be posted to Staff Applications, Blue Mountains City Council, Locked Bag 1005, KATOOMBA NSW 2780.