- Assist in delivering projects ranging from $5m to $125m
- Hybrid work environment | 3-year fixed term contract
- Employer of Choice | RDO every 3 weeks
The City of Ryde was recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards and is home to Macquarie Park which is poised to become the fourth largest GDP producing centre in Australia by 2036. We also enjoy pristine riverfronts and bushland, world-class hospitals, and a leading University. Importantly, we are home to over 13,000 businesses and around 130,000 hard-working, compassionate, and enterprising people.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager for a 3-year fixed term contract to manage the initiation, design and implementation of a wide range of significant projects within the Ryde LGA ranging from $5m to over $125m in value.
Working closely with the Project Director, you will be required to oversee and review project finances, maintain cooperative working relationships with key stakeholders, undertake on-site inspections, prepare documentation and project briefs, and ensure projects are tracking appropriately.
Your commencing annual salary will range from $132,218 to $152,785 + superannuation + leaseback vehicle, dependent on your experience and qualifications.
- Degree level qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or similar.
- roven, significant experience in project management of multi-disciplinary projects
- Exceptional knowledge of legislation, regulations, design standards, and code of practice relation to the construction and management of infrastructure.
- Significant experience in the management of project finances and budgets, business planning, tendering and contract administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence, negotiate, and achieve positive outcomes
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability to research new subject areas, provide executive level reports, and prepare contract specifications.
- Current NSW Driver's License
Culture & Benefits
- Option of a leaseback vehicle
- Hybrid work from home and office arrangements available
- Flexibility regarding start and finish times to suit your lifestyle
- Enjoy a personal leave day each month
- Long service leave after 5 years, then accrued monthly
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- 3 extra grant days at Christmas to ensure you have time to enjoy the holiday
- Annual performance reviews and Award increases
- Opportunity to sign up as a fitness passport member
- Various health & well-being initiatives (i.e. flu vaccinations, skin checks, etc.)
How to apply
We have a two stage interview process. The first stage of the interview process is the completion of the below questions. Please ensure you give full answers, showcasing your abilities and experience. Your answers, in conjunction with your resume, will determine if you are invited to an in-person interview.
Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system. In addition to answering the on-line questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
This role has been readvertised. Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Monday 22 May 2023 at 11:30pm
If you would like to know more, please see the position description or contact Charles Mahfoud on 0403 885 370 for a confidential discussion.
City of Ryde is committed to Equal Employment and Child Safety