Permanent Full Time Opportunity
35-hour week 19-day 4-week cycle
Salary from $69,043.52 to $80,090.92 p.a. plus superannuation
Located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW, 1.5 hours south-west of Sydney -
Wingecarribee Shire Council is working to create and nurture a vibrant & diverse community in harmony with the region's urban, agricultural & natural environments.
About the Role:
The Asset Liaison Officer will provide a range of customer service and asset support services to support the achievement of business outcomes in a timely, reliable and efficient manner.
1. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in customer service preferably in roads and drainage assets and services.
2. Diploma in Engineering or related disciplines.
3. Demonstrated effective and clear verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
4. Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
5. Demonstrated experience in setting and achieving goals in a timely manner.
6. Demonstrated commitment to customer service
7. Demonstrated excellent problem solving and analytical skills
8. High attention to detail and ability to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently and to deadlines
- Opportunities for education, training and career pathways within WSC
- Dynamic team culture that is supportive, diverse and inclusive
- Free parking and close to public transport
- Corporate discounts for gym and pool membership
- Reward & Recognition and Wellness programs
How to Apply:
Please upload your current resume and a brief cover letter.
Applicants not addressing the essential criteria may not be considered. For further information about the role, please contact Shaun Robinson on 4868 0888
In accordance with Wingecarribee Shire Council's COVID 19 Safety Plan, we encourage all employees to be COVID 19 vaccinated.
Wingecarribee Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications are to be received by 2nd October 2022. Applications will be progressively reviewed prior to the closing date.