Fairfield City Council owns and manages four multi-storey car parks and Dutton Plaza Shopping Centre. The primary function of this role is to work with the Facility Officer to efficiently manage daily operations of Council’s multi-storey car park and shopping centre portfolio. Your ability to work under pressure, problem solve and think laterally will support in managing these assets. This will include but not limited to opening and closing the shopping centre, tenancy management, facilitating maintenance, traffic control to ensure the protection and enhancement of Council’s asset and high quality standard of presentation.
1. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure within a high volume work environment
2. Demonstrated experience in delivery of quality customer service, negotiations with difficult
customers and maintain strong customer relations
3. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to
communicate to a diverse range of stakeholders
4. Demonstrated ability to work constructively and proactively in a team environment and
unsupervised as required
5. Demonstrated application of problem solving skills with the ability to identify and address critical
6. Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to Work Health and Safety and Equal Employment
7. Current Class C Driver’s Licence
1. Senior First Aid Certificate
2. Blue Card Traffic Control Licence
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS
- Casual position- Various hours per week including weekend work
- This position is a Level B entry level under Council’s outdoor salary system, $34.07 per hour (including 25% casual loading) plus weekend loading rates
- Uniform is provided
CLOSING DATE: Sunday, 2 October 2022 at 5.00pm
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience required in the Position Description. A position description is available from the contact person listed below, or from Council’s Website. To apply online visit Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/fccjobs. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Please note that this role requires mandatory vaccination against COVID-19 at Fairfield City Council. All applicants must be vaccinated (and provide proof - cited vaccination certificate). Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer. As an inclusive workplace, we support reasonable workplace adjustment. If you do require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please notify us on your application form. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia, and may be required to undertake a national police clearance as part of the recruitment process. We kindly ask for no recruiters at this stage.
FURTHER CONTACTS: Enquiries regarding the position should be directed to Fred Kak, Facility Officer on 9725 0745.
PO BOX 21 BRAD CUTTS
FAIRFIELD NSW 1860 CITY MANAGER