6 Month Temporary Contract
35 hour week with a 19 day 4 week cycle
Salary from $56,315.00 p.a. to $65,325.50 p.a. FTE plus superannuation
- Love the Southern Highlands
- Great team environment
Located in the beautiful Southern Highlands of NSW, 1.5 hours south-west of Sydney -
Wingecarribee Shire Council is working to create and nurture a vibrant & diverse community in harmony with the region's urban, agricultural & natural environments.
About the Role:
Wingecarribee Shire Council has embarked on a customer-led transformation journey and is committed to providing easy, convenient, reliable and efficient services to customers and the community.
The role is responsible for being the front face of our Customer Experience Transformation. It will also champion a 'Digital First, anywhere, anytime' philosophy and be driven by passion for innovation and continuous improvement. The role will be a generalist role, which can assist our customers with relevant information, as well as take payment and assist in digital services uptake.
The customer Experience Officer will need to work collaboratively with the Coordinator Customer Experience, other members of the Customer Experience Team and other teams across the Council to improve overall experience offered by Wingecarribee Shire Council to its residents and customers.
1. Minimum of two years' experience in a similar role
2. Proven commitment to providing quality customer experience.
3. Ability to work in a team environment with shared goals and responsibilities.
4. Current Class C Driver's License
5. Demonstrated experience using online technological platforms.
1. Previous cash handling experience
2. Local Government Experience in a similar position.
3. Demonstrated project management experience.
- Competitive salary
- Focus on Health and Well Being with flexible working conditions.
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- Access to our free, confidential employee assistance program (EAP).
How to Apply:
Please upload your current resume and a brief cover letter.
Applicants not addressing the essential criteria may not be considered. For further information about the role, please contact Jess Shortle Acting Customer Experience Coordinator (02) 4868 0888.
In accordance with Wingecarribee Shire Council's COVID 19 Safety Plan, we encourage all employees to be COVID 19 vaccinated.
Wingecarribee Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities, and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications are to be received by 26 June 2022. Applications will be progressively reviewed prior to the closing date.
Click here to download the Position Description.