- Lead a well established and successful civil design team
- Manage the delivery of a wide range of civil designs
- Salary circa $128,000 + Civil liability allowance 3.5% + Super + leaseback vehicle
- Attractive conditions including rostered day off once every 3 weeks and flexible working arrangements
The City of Ryde was recognised as an Employer of Choice in the Australian Business Awards and is a progressive local Council possessing beautiful natural landscapes, parks and scenic waterways, all centrally located only 12 kilometres from Sydney.
About the Role
Council has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Leader, who values innovation and excellence, to lead one of our Civil Design teams. Currently the team has a focus in delivering design programs pertaining to roads, carparks, footpaths and traffic related projects.
This role will utilise your extensive design and construction experience, along with your leadership skills, to deliver civil designs that will benefit the Ryde Community.
- Degree level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Proven experience in leading and managing a civil based design team and providing sound construction advice
- Proven experience in road and drainage design, traffic safety reports, flood modelling and water sensitive urban design
- Expert computer skills and proven experience in computer-aided design (CAD), Civil 3D, Drains (stormwater modelling program), HEC RAS and Tuflow
- Ability to lead, motivate and drive outcomes
- COVID 19 vaccinated
Circa $128,000 + Civil liability allowance 3.5% + super, dependant on the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the position. This position also comes with access to a Leaseback vehicle.
Culture & Benefits
- Accrue a rostered day off approximately every 3 weeks
- Opportunity to signup and become a fitness passport member
- Learning & Development opportunities (tickets/licences renewals & updates, training, opportunities to relieve in higher paid positions, etc)
How to Apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system. In addition to answering the on-line application questions, you will need to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a separate cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or contact Ryann Midei on (02) 9952 8066 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Sunday 23 January 2022 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is committed to Equal Employment and Child Safety