Executive Assessment Officer
- Salary $111,798.81 - $129,686.07 p/a + super
- Permanent full time - 35 hours per week
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Leaseback Vehicle Offered
Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales' most attractive natural environments.
Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced professional to join our Development Assessment Services team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader Development Assessment, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assessment of development applications
- Assessment of highly complex and/or high profile projects and applications
- Management of applications where Council is the applicant or may have a conflict of interest
- Preparation of assessment reports
- Representing Council in court and at panel meetings
Required experience & skills:
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning or a related discipline and substantial experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with particular emphasis in the areas of consultation, negotiation and conflict management
This position is a permanent full time role (35 hours per week) with access to flexi time or flexible working from home arrangements.
How to apply:
Applicants are requested to address all Essential Criteria as listed within the Position Description to be eligible for an interview.
Like to know more? Please contact Hiring Manager Jonathan Goodwill on 9424 0740
Closes: 11:45pm, Friday 29 October 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer