The Communications & Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for:
- Working with project managers across the organisation to effectively plan high quality community engagement strategies.
- Ensuring compliance with corporate communication policies and procedures, and best practice community engagement, to ensure consistent delivery of community engagement for Council projects.
- Planning, scheduling and promoting community engagement activities (online, print and in person) across the various projects.
- Working with project managers to ensure relevant communities/stakeholders are engaged in a meaningful way, at the appropriate time throughout the lifecycle of a project, and informed of the decision-making process and outcome.
- Providing coordination, logistical, tracking and reporting services for community engagement projects to enable efficient and effective consultation and communication with the community and / or internal stakeholders.
- Helping to build strong and inclusive community relationships on the identified projects.
- Liaising with relevant Council staff, Federal and State Government agencies, and community groups as required.
Salary: commencing at $3465.82 gross per fortnight.
For further information contact: Belinda Zammit on (02) 4780 5779.
Closing date: Sunday, 31 October 2021.