You will be required to:
- Support and deliver sustainable tourism initiatives;
- Liaise with the Blue Mountains Tourism industry and forge strong partnerships;
- Act as a point of contact and provide specialist knowledge on tourism related matters, within and external to Council;
- Build and strengthen networks with key governmental partners to generate visitor economy funding and investment opportunities within the Blue Mountains;
- Work collaboratively to raise the profile of the Blue Mountains as a destination and seek to grow overnight visitation;
- Participate and / or lead projects that manage any adverse impacts from visitation; and
- Manage and guide the Tourism service including Councils Visitor Information Centres.
Salary: commencing at $4016.14 gross per fortnight.
For further information contact: Andy Turner on (02) 4780 5513.
Closing date: Sunday, 19 September 2021.