Senior Key Leadership Position
- Exciting career opportunity and pivotal leadership role
- Attractive remuneration and benefits on offer
Often referred to as the Capital of the Outback, Broken Hill is the cultural heart of regional Australia and the Far West of NSW. Renowned for its mining industry, the region is also a centre for the arts, tourism and film.
Broken Hill is the economic centre of the Far West region with strong industry and business presence. The city is enjoying a resurgence in economic growth with major infrastructure capital works, renewable energy, mining and other large projects either underway or in the planning stage. A city that opens its arms to visitors, it is also a great place to live and raise a family with state-of-the art cultural, health, education, sporting and community centres and facilities.
Council now has career defining opportunities for experienced and highly motivated individuals to work with a progressive Council and an outcomes focused leadership team.
Executive Manager People and Culture
You will be an experienced HR professional with a track record of leading and managing workplace change
and shaping a positive workplace culture.
- Have strong people management skills, including motivating, negotiating with and mentoring staff
- Have a proven ability to lead and shape organisational culture
- Be able to translate legislative and statutory obligations into practical procedures and work practices
- Be able to exercise sound judgement and possess strong emotional intelligence
Please download the information packs from our website, which include relevant information about the role, the position description and selection criteria at www.lgnsw.org.au/lgms
Applications, including a covering letter, your up-to-date CV and statement addressing the selection criteria should be lodged online at www.lgnsw.org.au/lgms
For more information please contact Peter Evans on 0414 193 770 during business hours.
Applications close 5pm Monday 9 August 2021