When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- salary - $92,108 - $109,841 per annum, plus superannuation
- location - Grafton
- flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
- access to leaseback vehicle
About the role
If you are you passionate about providing well maintained community buildings and facilities and are you looking for an opportunity ‘to plan and deliver services valued by the community’? Apply to join Clarence Valley Council’s Buildings and Facilities team for the opportunity grow your skills in one of the most scenically beautiful and geographically diverse areas of the Northern Rivers.
We are seeking passionate applicants that have a strong desire to contribute to the improvement and general maintenance of Council’s buildings and facilities. We offer a good work / life balance, and STRIVE ‘to make the Clarence Valley a community full of opportunity’.
Download the position description here.
Peter Birch, Manager Open Spaces & Facilities on (02) 6643 0205
Tuesday, 3 August 2021 at 11.30 pm (NSW time).
Other important information
This position is located at Council's Rushforth Road Works Depot, South Grafton, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probation period applies to this position.
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply a resume and relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and First Nations people are encouraged to apply.