A Strategic Planner Heritage is required to join the Strategy and Environment department on a fixed term basis.
Strategic Planner Heritage
- Salary $94,487.12 - $109,605.08. p/a + super (pro rata)
- 21 hours per week – 12 month – Mat leave cover
- Tertiary qualifications essential
Located 16 kms north of the Sydney CBD, the Ku-ring-gai area covers 84km2, is home to 127,000 residents and is set in one of New South Wales’ most attractive natural environments.
Ku-ring-gai Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced Strategic Heritage Planner to join our Urban Planning team.
Reporting to the Heritage Planner Specialist, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing technical assistance and advice on heritage planning matters
- Develop, implement and review strategies in line with relevant legislation and Council’s strategic direction
- Act as a key adviser to internal and external clients on heritage planning matters
- Represent Council at relevant professional networks and seminars.
This role will utilise your experience in developing strong working and stakeholder relationships to deliver agreed outcomes and results.
Required experience & skills:
- Tertiary qualifications and extensive experience in Heritage Conservation, Town Planning, Urban Design, Architecture or a related field
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in strategic planning with heritage planning and heritage policy development
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
How to apply:
All applicants are required to apply via the Council’s website https://www.krg.nsw.gov.au/Council/Careers
Like to know more? Please contact Hiring Manager - Antony Fabbro on 9424 0854
Closes: 11:45pm, Thursday 17 June 2021
Ku-ring-gai Council is an equal opportunity employer