About the Role
This role will assist in the Kiosk at the swimming centres. A maximum of 38 hours per week may be available for the right applicants.
Successful applicants must be willing to work some evenings and weekends.
This Kiosk Assistants' salary is dependent on age and ranges from $13.48 to $26.50 per hour including 25% casual loading plus penalty allowances where applicable. Award increases will apply from the first full pay period in July 2020.
The successful applicant(s) will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- A genuine desire to provide quality customer service;
- A high level of interpersonal skills and computer literacy.
- Ideally, successful applicants will possess retail experience,
- Knowledge of sound cash handling practices
- Previous food handling experience.
Employment over the summer at Wingecarribee Shire Swimming Centres can be a rewarding experience offering excellent employment conditions, on-the-job training and flexible working hours. Summer employment at the pools can be a valuable starting point for a career in sport and recreation, provide useful experience for those new to the workforce or can simply be a great way to earn money over the summer. Applicants must be prepared to work at Council's three Swimming Centres located at Bowral, Mittagong and Bundanoon.
How to Apply
Before you begin it is important to have completed the following steps Note: Links are located in the advert listed on Councils Carrers page:
- Have your current resume, cover letter and address details ready;
- Print, read, sign and scan the following 'Position Description' ready to upload
- Read the 'Seasonal Employment Brochure'
Once ready 'Apply Now' to begin your online application
Note: Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for the position.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Laura Hill, Supervisor Pools and Facilities on (02) 4868 0885.
Sunday 12 July 2020