- Permanent Full Time
- Band 5 ($71,778 - $82,123) plus 9.5% Super plus monthly ADO
- CBD Fringe Location
Maribyrnong City Council is undergoing significant change in population growth, redevelopment, and a transitioning economy is leading to an influx of new residents, businesses and opportunities. Maribyrnong is becoming a sought after residential area and a destination for foodies.
Our Information Technology Services Department has an exciting opportunity for an appropriately qualified and enthusiastic IT professional to join the team. Reporting to the Service Desk Team Leader, you will be responsible for delivering a customer-centric Service Desk support service to the organisation, which offers a unique set of challenges and broad exposure to a range of IT tasks and projects.
- Provide first and second level support to internal customers logging and monitoring requests using the Service Desk system and resolving issues in accordance with Council's Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Support, install and maintain the PC fleet, PC operating systems, printers, network components and mobile devices at all Council sites;
- Provide software support for all desktop and specialist applications including MS Office, Outlook, Authority and HP TRIM;
- Prepare, coordinate and deliver user training for hardware devices under the guidance of the Service Desk Team Leader;
- Maintain the ICT Asset Register and Audio-Visual presentation equipment in line with the operating instructions;
- Manage the bookings for IT equipment, set up requested equipment and provide user support for onsite bookings.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- A relevant tertiary qualification, Cert IV or demonstrated experience in a similar IT support role;
- Well-developed customer service and communication skills;
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity in the resolution of situations;
- A current Victorian Driver's Licence;
- No relevant criminal record found in a police check.
We are looking an experienced troubleshooter who is proficient in providing software support for desktop applications including MS Office, Outlook, Civica Authority, CM9 and someone who has demonstrable experience in the installation and maintenance of desktop hardware.
So, if you are a customer focussed team player and an effective communicator who enjoys working in a diverse community-focused environment, Apply Now!
For further details and a copy of the position description please visit us at: http://maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au
We are a child-safe organisation and an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to child safety and supporting the best interests of children in all our operations. Council encourages young people, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Enquiries: Sonya Maybin, Service Desk Team Leader on (03) 9688 0283.
To apply for this job go to: “maribyrnong.recruitmenthub.com.au” & enter ref code: 5025209. Applications close 23 February 2020 at 10pm.