We are seeking an enthusiastic communications/media or community engagement professional to join Council for a temporary period. You will be part of the Communications and Engagement Team, assisting with activities that keep our community informed, connected and engaged. We’re about to commence preparation of our new Community Strategic Plan, a document that sets a 20 year future vision, and you’ll be mainly assisting with this project.
So we’re looking for someone with good communication, analysis and writing skills who has the capacity and willingness to get involved in:
- Community engagement
- Understanding the aspirations of the Wollondilly Community
- Capturing and communicating a strategic vision in a new Community Strategic Plan
You will need to understand the “big picture” while at the same time being highly organised and task focused with the ability to work to project timeframes.
- Temporary Part-Time position – 21 hours per week, for approximately 15 months (April 2020 to June 2021)
- Salary Range $36.23 - $39.06 per hour, commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant
- 9.5% Superannuation
- Health and Wellbeing Programs
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
Applications for this position close 5.00pm Friday,
21 February 2020.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply via Council’s website: https://www.wollondilly.nsw.gov.au/council/employment-opportunities/ and answer the position specific selection criteria. Those not addressing the selection criteria will not be considered.