We are looking for Water and Sewer Team Supervisor/Plumber to join our Engineering Services department to undertake a reactive and proactive maintenance program for plumbing and/or gas fitting work across Council owned assets.
In this position works shall include but not limited to:
- All works pertaining to plumbing and drainage related tasks
- Maintaining and operating all plumbing and drainage fitting related equipment and tool of trade vehicle
- Completing administrative tasks such as work orders
- Co- ordinating a team of Water and Sewer staff.
- Reporting vehicle or equipment defect to the Workshop Coordinator
To be considered for this position you must have a Current Class C Driver’s Licence, Certificate III in Plumbing (CPC32413/ CPC32412/ CPC32411/ CPC32408/ BCP30103), White Card and Tradesperson certificate.
Salary will be dependent upon the relevant skills, experience and competencies of the successful applicant.
For further information about the position please contact Angela Tegart, on 02 6847 6600 for an information package.
How to Apply: Applicants must submit a covering letter and current resume by the 28th February 2020.
Warren Shire Council
PO Box 6
WARREN NSW 2824
To be eligible to apply for permanent positions at Warren Shire Council, you need to be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.