- Permanent Full Time - 35 hours per week + flexi-time
- Total Remuneration Package $65,261.00 - $76,385.00 per annum
- Located at the Administration Building in Raymond Terrace
Council is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to provide a range of governance services within the Governance Section, which include processing access to information requests, maintaining various registers, processing delegations, researching and administration tasks.
What you need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of good governance and the ability to interpret legislation.
- Be honest, ethical and professional, and prepared to speak up for what is right.
- Be a respectful, inclusive and reliable team member, collaborate with others, and value diversity.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise work in line with organisational goals, and adjust to changing priorities.
Total Remuneration Package Range: $65,261.00 - $76,385.00 (includes 9.5% superannuation + retention allowance) + flexi-time
If excellent career development opportunities and a great working environment are things you find attractive Council will provide an environment for you to flourish and further build your career Take advantage of this opportunity to work for a large organisation that will help you achieve your goals.
Want to join our team?
If you feel you're up for the challenge, please submit your application via Council's Website addressing how you meet the selection criteria and why you are suited for the role by midnight, Tuesday 28 January 2020.
For further information on the role contact Tony Wickham, Governance Section Manager, on 4988 0187 for a confidential discussion.