Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Planning & Environment directorate where you will coordinate and assist in the following functions and services:
- Leadership and management of the Environmental Health & Compliance Team
- Environmental, Public Health and Development Compliance, education, regulation and enforcement
To be successful you will bring:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in environmental health, or a similar discipline and extensive knowledge and experience in local government legislation and enforcement
- Previous experience and demonstrated ability in staff management including the leadership, coordination and supervision of all functions of a professional/technical team
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills and experience in negotiating and consulting with stakeholders and customers for successful resolutions
- Commencing salary between $95,588 - $107,581 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
- A Vehicle will be provided with option of leaseback arrangement as a discretionary benefit
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Sarah Ainsworth, Business Manager Environment & Health on (02) 4823 4551.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 21 October 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence