- 12 month temporary position
- Exciting range of continuous improvement projects underway
- Attractive salary & working conditions
Are you a person who is continuously looking to improve your work? Does the idea of helping 21 business teams to map and improve their processes interest you? Working as part of a small, professional continuous improvement team you will be involved in teaching teams to map process and improve the efficiency of their work by removing waste from the process.
This is an excellent opportunity to expand your practical experience in using continuous improvement tools and methodologies. You will also have the opportunity to actively support our corporate planning and projects management office teams.
- Have tertiary qualifications in business improvement or related discipline or demonstrated experience in undertaking process improvement, project management, or corporate planning work
- Experience in facilitating process mapping, including identifying process improvements
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills including facilitation of group meetings to achieve outcomes
- Experience in software based process improvement tools
Demonstrated experience in local government environments, whilst not essential, will be well regarded.
Your commencing salary will be in the range $77,561 to $91,134 p.a. + superannuation, subject to your experience and qualifications, and you will enjoy flexible working conditions and on-going training and development.
If further information is required, please see the Position Description or call Graham Pares, Manager Continuous Improvement and Business Transformation on (02) 9952 8220 for a confidential discussion.
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system. It is recommended that you review the questions and decide on your responses before commencing your application. You can "cut & paste" from a Word document into the application if you wish.
In addition to answering the on-line questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
Closing date: Monday 7 October 2019 at 11:30 pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer