Creative Programs Coordinator
Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council.
• Salary negotiable from $73,600 + 9.5% Super
• 9 Day fortnight
This role is a newly created position and we are looking for someone that has the drive to take on the challenges of a new position. Working with the Manager Cultural Services, you will be responsible for the planning, development and delivery of Library, Gallery and Museums education and public programs (LMG).
The Cultural Services Branch is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced person to develop and present coordinated and customer/syllabus focused LMG public programs and creative learning materials. Working collaboratively across the cultural services branch, to promote the LMG through various methods of social media platforms and websites. The role will also require the incumbent to liaise with stakeholders for example community groups, schools, tertiary institutions to promote creative learning and public programs.
You must have:
• Tertiary qualification and/or significant recent knowledge of and experience in the development and delivery of public and education programs for audience development and engagement in a cultural institution
• Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary education and a good knowledge of NSW History and creative arts syllabuses
• Highly developed interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work with social media and on line resources to effectively communicate with and engage audiences
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience. Weekend and evening work will be required from time to time, and negotiated with the incumbent in accordance with Award provisions.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call the Human Resources Coordinator at 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 5 May 2019
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.