- Lead an award winning project design and delivery team
- Manage a $40-50m annual capital works program
- Salary negotiable circa $173k + Super + attractive lease-back vehicle option
Centrally located only 12 kilometres from the Sydney CBD,the City of Ryde is home to major commercial and residential centres, a diverse range of neighbourhood and town centres, extensive national parks and waterways.
Right now, we need an experienced Manager to lead our Project Development department in delivering an annual capital works program of over $40m. Working as the organisation's project consulting, design and delivery team, your department will manage internal resources, external contractors and service providers in the design and delivery of an extensive capital works program.
This is a high profile management position in the City Works Directorate leading an established, award winning team.
- Degree level qualification in Civil Engineering (or a similar engineering discipline), Project Management or a related field
- Extensive experience in leading, managing, and developing multi-disciplinary, technically based teams
- Track record in delivering the full project life cycle management of major/multi-faceted capital works projects with high public/political visibility
- Strong relationship management skills and demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships across multi-functional or multi-discipline teams, including External service providers
- Excellent knowledge of legislation, regulations, design standards and codes of practice related to the construction and management of infrastructure and public domain assets
- Highly developed written communication skills including the ability to develop and/or oversee the preparation of tender and contract documentation, business plans, complex briefings and technical reports
In return for your track record of success in the project management field, we can offer you a salary in the region of $173k + superannuation, an attractive vehicle lease-back option, on-going training and development, flexible work practices that can include a rostered day off each 3rd week, and modern offices at North Ryde.
Interested, like to know more? If further information is required, please see the Work at Ryde page of our website at www.ryde.nsw.gov.au or call Joe So on (02) 9952 8151 for a confidential discussion.
How to apply - Apply now using our convenient on-line application process.
Closing Date: Sunday 12 August 2018 at 11.30 pm.