Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Are you a visionary excited about shaping the future for our community? Then we have the role for you!
Join Council’s Strategic Planning unit where you will provide positive and effective management of the team in the initiation, development and implementation of land use policies.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in urban and regional planning, or a similar discipline
- Extensive knowledge and experience in planning and natural resource management legislation
- Demonstrated experience in the coordination of strategic planning reviews and/or the management and facilitation of planning proposals
- Commencing salary between $103,240 – $116,194 per annum, plus 9.5% superannuation
- Fully maintained leaseback motor vehicle as a discretionary benefit
- 35 hours per week, working a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
The contact officer for this position is Scott Martin, Director Planning & Environment on (02) 4823 4452.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au
Applications close Wednesday, 22 August 2018 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence