Salary Neg to $91,997 P/A + Super
We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join our Business Performance Team.
In this position you will be required to work across Directorates and Business Units to achieve the organisation’s asset management objectives and to facilitate quality management of physical assets within the organisation.
The primary relationships are with Council’s internal teams: Engineering, Property Maintenance and Construction, Open Space, Finance, I.T., GIS/Land Information. You will also be required to work with and coordinate software consultants.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Asset Management and/or a related discipline such as engineering or experience/knowledge of asset management systems.
- Knowledge of civil engineering/construction practices and, in particular, strategic asset management.
- Project management experience and the ability to communicate, promote and effect change within the organisation.
- Experience with IT system user interface design, SQL and/or relational databases.
- The ability to work under pressure, either in a team or with minimum supervision, whilst ensuring constant consultation with stakeholders, and the co-ordination of consultants.
- Well founded research and analytical skills with the ability to concisely formalise and present results in both written and graphical form.
- Strong problem solving skills and persistence to resolve problems.
- Good organisation skills including time management.
- Ability to gain co-operation and assistance from stakeholders.
Council offers excellent facilities and benefits, a progressive work environment, rostered days off for full time staff.
Interested? Visit our website at www.ezicareers.com.au/willoughby
Enquiries: Ian Garland, Business Performance & Systems Manager on 9777 7633
Applications must address all of the selection criteria contained in the position description which may be accessed online.
Applications close: 21 March 2018.
Applications can be submitted online via our website.