Wollongong City Council offers not only jobs but careers. If you are looking for a career with a variety of opportunities, the chance to make a difference and add value to the community, we have a lot to offer!
IMT Strategy and Program Manager
Are you a strategic thinker with extensive project management experience and a passion for excellence in business, technology and information? Do you enjoy developing high performing teams, and delivering exceptional outcomes?
Permanent | Full Time
Salary from $138,204 per annum plus superannuation
(depending on qualifications and experience)
and option of a motor vehicle equalisation allowance
or a lease for private use of a motor vehicle
Recruitment No. 19133
The IMT Strategy and Program Manager is Council’s expert in the development of business, technology and information strategies to ensure alignment with Council’s future direction and emerging opportunities. They will have an active role in developing and maintaining the Enterprise Architecture and cybersecurity aligned to Council’s risk posture. In addition, the role involves overseeing the delivery of technology change and appropriate planning and delivery of operations with approved business priorities, business requirements, budget and resource levels.
We are looking for an experienced and career minded professional who has:
- Great team leadership and performance management skills;
- Solid experience in the management and delivery of IMT Programs and Projects;
- A high level of commitment to providing excellent customer service; and
- A strong strategic focus in IMT.
This position provides you with the opportunity to grow and expand your skills and experience within a challenging and changing work environment.
Benefits of working at Council:
- We support and encourage study and career development
- We encourage personal and professional growth
- We understand the importance of work/life balance
- We recognise and reward performance and embrace change
- We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all
- We offer Flexible work arrangements + 35 hour working week
- We offer a varied lifestyle benefits program including corporate discounts
- We support Novated leasing arrangements.
How to Apply
For this role, you are required to address each of the selection criteria outlined below in a separate written document and attach to your application. Please note that hardcopy, faxed and emailed applications will not be accepted. Applications can be submitted at https://wollongong.nsw.gov.au/your-council/jobs-at-council
For further information regarding this position please contact Ingrid McAlpin, Chief Information Officer on email@example.com. Enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Any questions regarding submitting the application online please contact the Recruitment team on (02) 4227 7065.
Interviews will be held week commencing the 6 January 2020.
Applications close 9am Monday 16 December 2019.
Wollongong City Council is committed to the principles of employment equity and diversity and encourages applications from people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds in both traditional and non-traditional roles.
Applicants are required to undergo a rigorous employment screening process which will include Reference, Identity and Medical History Checks, and may also include a Criminal History and Working with Children Check. Employment is subject to clearance of all these checks.