Provides expert advice and guidance on the management and maintenance of existing infrastructure assets and services. This role works on council-wide priorities and will be required to provide maintenance advice across the whole of Council.
The successful applicant must have degree qualifications in a relevant field and/or a minimum of five years' experience in the delivery of public works and infrastructure as well as experience in a leadership role.
The position is required to:
- Provide strategically focused and decisive leadership to the section.
- Provide effective financial management of the section’s budget.
- Maintain and promote Council’s culture of customer service.
- Lead continuous improvement in performance, safety and quality.
- Lead the delivery of maintenance works through effective workforce, project and contract management.
- Actively participate in the use and development of asset management strategies, plans and principles.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please provide:
1. A cover letter detailing how you meet the Position Requirements as described above (no more than 2 pages)
2. Responses clearly addressing the Targeted Questions below (no more than 3 pages)
3. Your CV as relevant to this role (no more than 5 pages)
1. Describe how you have managed a large, diverse team ensuring the effective delivery of maintenance works and services.
2. Outline your experience in leading continuous improvement in performance, safety and quality.
Grade 22 Entry $1,858.59 to Grade 22 Step 3 $2,007.28. A Civil Liability Allowance of 3.5% is payable in addition to the weekly rate of pay.
Permanent full-time position with a nine-day fortnight. A leaseback vehicle is also available.
|Contact:||Stan Robb, Director Engineering on (02) 6226 9250.|
|Applications Close:||5.00pm Monday, 18 November 2019|