About the Role
Wingecarribee Shire Council is seeking a casual pool of operational candidates to undertake a variety of operational duties across the Shire.
This is a great opportunity to learn various areas of Council as the successful candidates may be inducted and called upon to work in such areas as:
- Open Spaces
- Water & Sewer
The salary for this position ranges from $ 30.94 - $ 32.03 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) plus 9.5% Super - dependent on skills, experience and qualifications.
You will possess the following:
- WHS Construction White Card;
- Previous manual labouring experience in construction or maintenance teams;
- Previous plant operating experience in construction or maintenance teams;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment and;
- A practical understanding of Workplace Health and Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
- Class C Drivers Licence.
Located in the Southern Highlands, Wingecarribee Shire Council is within comfortable travelling distance of Sydney, Canberra, the South Coast and the Illawarra. With four distinct and stunning seasons combined with glorious countryside rich in biodiversity and appeal, it's an enviable lifestyle location.
How to Apply
Please upload your current resume by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Further information can be obtained by contacting Human Resources via our contact centre on 4868 0888
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
Applications close when a casual pool is identified.