- Work life Balance | Flexible Working Hours
- Leaseback Vehicle
- 2018 Most Progressive Council
Make a difference within our community and work for one of the most progressive councils in NSW!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Road Services Manager, with a keen interest in joining a progressive Council committed to delivering infrastructure across the Shire. This is an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to take the next step in their career, managing Council’s road, bridges and storm water infrastructure.
Reporting directly to the Director Infrastructure Delivery, you will contribute to Council’s strategic and operational Business Plans, whilst working alongside a team of projects professionals.
- Prepare operational maintenance and capital works construction programs across the Shire.
- Review transportation asset management plans and update long term asset maintenance strategy.
- Implement and maintain the Quality Management System consistent with Council’s systems within the Road Services group.
- • Formulate, implement, control, monitor and report on performance against Council’s Integrated Planning and Reporting suite of documents, as well as other relevant strategies and action plans.
- • Lead the development and implementation of key programs and projects to achieve the Council’s and community’s vision for the Shire.
For further information please refer to the attached Position Description.
- You will be a highly motivated, degree qualified individual with extensive experience and a proven record of achievements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by abilities in consultation, negotiation and influencing at all levels, with the ability to develop and manage effective relationships with all stakeholders across Council.
- Proven ability to lead a large team and manage workloads with changing priorities and various projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
Joining Narrabri Shire Council will see you welcomed into a supportive and thriving environment within an experienced and dedicated team, offering a long-term career!
You will be part community who value integrity and leadership, with a strong customer focus on the delivery of Infrastructure services.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive, flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, ensuring full success within the role and competitive remuneration package is also on offer and aligns with the Council’s salary system.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Darren Raeck, Director Infrastructure Delivery, (02) 6799 6866.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply click "Apply for this job"
You will be diverted through to our website where you will be requested to complete the selection criteria and attach your resume and cover letter. All correspondence regarding your application status and interview will be forwarded via email.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
This position closes at 5.00pm on Thursday 24 October 2019.