Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Finance & Customer Service unit where you will prepare Council’s financial statements and integrated planning and reporting documents, and provide advice and assistance to all departments.
To be successful you will bring:
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or equivalent, combined with demonstrated relevant work experience
- Proven experience in financial management
- Ability to review systems, processes and procedures and to implement best practice approaches
- Commencing salary between $110,366 – $124,208 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation
- Work 35 hours per week, over a 19 day 4 week period
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing program
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Kylie Newton, Business Manager Finance & Customer Service on (02) 4823 4543.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Wednesday, 21 August 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence