- Temporary full-time role - 18 month parental leave position
- Supportive and progressive team
- Excellent working conditions including optional RDO scheme
Are you a social media superstar looking to make your next career move?
We are on the lookout for an expert in digital communications to join our Communications Team.
You will work with all groups of Council to communicate and connect with our diverse community. You will be responsible for developing and managing City of Ryde's digital media presence, including creating and publishing content, and monitoring and responding to customer requests and feedback.
Applying your proven experience working in a similar role, you will work well independently and with a supportive and progressive team to come up with creative solutions.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or related field; or
- Equivalent work experience
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to develop high-quality written and visual content across a range of platforms including websites, social media and electronic direct mail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound organisational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage competing tasks, meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Ability to develop and foster relationships, both internally and externally
Your commencing salary will be $90,063 - $105,824 p.a. + superannuation with the actual level dependent on your experience and qualifications.
Your working conditions include the option of a rostered day off every 3rd week, on-going training & development, modern offices at North Ryde close to public transport, and the opportunity for future salary progression.
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. You do not need a password to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line questions shown below, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process (Note: you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria).
Interested? If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or call Helen Simpson on (02) 9952 8228 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Sunday 16 June 2019 at 11.30 pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer