Manager Customer and Commercial Services - Water Business Unit
Salary range: The opportunity exists for the right candidate to negotiate an attractive remuneration package at Level 8, which equates to a range between $102,026 and $117,325. Commuter use of a Council vehicle will also form part of a total salary package.
Sunday 28 April 2019 at 5.00pm AEST
No late applications will be accepted. Only applications received via Council's online application system will be considered. Unsolicited applications from agencies will not be considered.
Role overview and what we are looking for
This position requires the successful candidate to have the essential business acumen to drive forward the Water Business Unit's customer relationship management and performance monitoring objectives. Strong leadership skills, and the ability to mentor and motivate a small team will be a focus of this position. Council's ideal candidate will be one with high level skill to communication, negotiate and collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders and regulators, and engage with Council's customers to improve the customer experience and enhance Council's standing in the community.
Responsible to the Senior Manager - Water Business Unit, you will be directly responsible for the efficient and effective management of the Customer and Commercial Services Branch through:
- stakeholder engagement and communication
- Customer Charter and Customer Service Standards through monitoring and compliance reporting.
- Customer Liaison and service agreements for domestic and commercial customer, and internal corporate service providers.
- Liaison with Industry regulators
- Trade Waste management.
- Regulatory reporting including SWIM Reporting, Drinking Water Quality Management Reporting and DEHP Compliance Reporting.
- Customer complaints management
- Customer Contact Centre Service Level Agreement monitoring and management.
- Business unit performance monitoring and reporting.
- Metering management, revenue assurance and cost neutrality
Mandatory for the role will be:
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Business or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience at Local Government management level, or senior management experience in a similar role and the ability to demonstrate true leadership and motivation skill with sound knowledge of contemporary human resource practices.
- Sound knowledge of techniques in customer and stakeholder engagement, complaints management, developing and maintaining strategic relations at all levels of government and industry regulators and performance monitoring.
- Demonstrated leadership and achievement in developing and managing service level agreement teams.
How to apply
Visit www.gympie.qld.gov.au and click on the Jobs at Council menu link, then click on the corresponding job link.
Applications close on Sunday 28 April 2019 at 5.00pm AEST. No late applications will be accepted. Only applications received via Council's online application system will be considered.