- Manage the scope and delivery of our Assets System Project
- 24 month assignment
- Salary negotiable to $113,000 + Super
Centrally located only 12kms from the Sydney CBD, the City of Ryde is home to major commercial and residential centres, a diverse range of neighbourhoods and town centres, extensive national parks and waterways.
You will be responsible for managing the project scope and delivery of our Asset Management System upgrade and its integration to the asset management framework and financial system in line with guidance from the Project Control Group (steering committee). As Senior Project Manager - Corporate Systems Upgrade you will provide expert advice and strategic input into the development of project deliverables to ensure they meet quality standards and comply with City of Ryde's policies, strategies and technology architecture.
This position requires you to utilise your extensive project management, stakeholder engagement, change management and team leadership experience to deliver on agreed time frames and budgets. Key to your success is your excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with your demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Information Technology/Systems or Project Management
- Experience in business planning, contract administration and project management
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills with ability to work effectively across all levels within Council
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to plan complex technology implementation solutions relating to asset management and its financial application
- Proven compliance and risk management experience, including identifying and analysing emerging risk and threats to projects
- Proficiency in the use of computerised project management software in particular, MS Project
- Demonstrated commitment to work as part of a team
In addition to the abovementioned salary, the City of Ryde offers all staff a professional working environment, on-going training and development, and conditions that include an optional rostered day offer every 3rd week.
How to apply
In addition to answering the on-line questions, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or call Daniel Carneiro on (02) 9952 8429 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: Tuesday 23 April 2019 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer