Senior Human Resource Advisor
• Salary negotiable from $94k pa + 9.5% Super
• 19 Day Month
• Leaseback Vehicle
• 2 Year Term Contract
This role represents a unique opportunity to join an organisation that is committed to building high performing teams, working together to deliver outcomes for the community through innovation and best practice. We have passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey.
This is a broad hands-on role where you will utilise your critical thinking and business partnering skills to add real value in providing advice and support to leaders in relation to organisational design, people management and industrial relations matters. A key focus will include developing employee relations management capability across the organisation. Importantly you will have strong people skills, together with high level conciliation, negotiation and coaching skills.
You must have:
• Extensive experience working in a HR and/or Industrial Relations Advisor role
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of current employment and industrial relations legislation, Local Government legislation and awards.
• Demonstrated experience in undertaking complex workplace investigations.
• Demonstrated experience in providing advice on organisational design and supporting organisational redesign processes
• Tertiary qualifications in HR/IR or a related discipline
• Current class C driver’s licence
An attractive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant commensurate with qualification, skills and experience.
For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call the Human Resources Coordinator at 02 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 28 April 2019
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.