ROADS MANAGER - Maximum Term Contract
(12 months with possible extension of 12 months)
$99,365 per annum + superannuation
- Leaseback Vehicle
- Rental Subsidy
- Relocation Assistance
Council is seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Roads Manager. You will become a key member of the Infrastructure Services Department who is responsible for the management of Council’s Roads and Transport Works programs including the preparation of estimates and budget reviews for Council’s works activities. The position requires a close relationship with Council’s three overseers to ensure sound supervision of all works occurs. The Infrastructure Services Department provides quality engineering services, assisting Council to achieve its goals and vision as outlined in the Community Strategic Plan.
To Be Successful you will require the following:
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University, or equivalent.
- Experience in managing transport assets, including roadworks
- Experience in the delivery of complex maintenance, construction and capital projects
- Experience delivering roadworks under state Block and REPAIR grant programs, state and commonwealth Natural Disaster Recovery and Relief Arrangements grant programs and commonwealth Roads to Recovery and Black Spot grant programs.
- Sound knowledge of statutory requirements of various acts and regulations relevant to position
Applications close: 4:30pm Wednesday 1 May 2019
Contact: Director Infrastructure Services - Tekohi Rivera - 02 6895 1900
To Apply: Go to the Career & Employment page / current vacancies on Council's website at www.lachlan.nsw.gov.au and apply online.
Lachlan Shire Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides a smoke-free work environment