- Exciting mix of innovation, strategy and BAU
- Lead a team of technical experts
- Salary up to $135,000 per annum + super
Centrally located only 12kms from the Sydney CBD, the City of Ryde is home to major commercial and residential centres, a diverse range of neighbourhoods and town centres, extensive national parks and waterways.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager to lead our IT Infrastructure Team.
Key to your success will be to manage IT Infrastructure during a time of significant technological change. You have extensive hands-on experience in evolving and competing technologies as well as experience in developing customer centric IT services strategies. You are ITIL ready and have significant demonstrable experience in people and financial management.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT/Information Systems or equivalent
- ITIL Framework Certified
- Extensive experience in leading, managing and developing teams
- In-depth and practical understanding of technologies including Windows/VMware, desktops, networks, Cloud, cyber security, voice, contact centres, upgrades and test management
- Proven ability to manage projects/initiatives using industry methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated experience in vendor and contract management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation, produce technical documentation, and provide presentations or training as required.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task with strong organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated history of delivering and managing customer focused, high quality services
In addition to the above mentioned salary, the City of Ryde offers all staff a professional working environment, on-going training and development and conditions that include an optional RDO every 3rd week.
How to apply
Apply now using our fast, easy to use on-line application process. Please note you do not need a "password" to use our on-line application system, however, you will need to complete your application without "logging-out" of the system.
In addition to answering the on-line questions, this position requires you to attach your Resume to complete the application process. Please note, you are not required to submit a cover letter or a statement addressing selection criteria.
If you would like to know more, please see the Position Description or call Tony Lemish, Acting Chief Technology Officer on (02) 9952 8402 for a confidential discussion.
Closing Date: 28 April 2019 at 11:30pm
City of Ryde is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer