Forget about sitting in traffic for hours and paying for parking. It’s all about balance and in Goulburn, we believe in a great work/life balance. Just 2 hours from Sydney, less than 1 hour from Canberra and 1.5 hours to the coast, right now in Goulburn, your next career opportunity awaits with Goulburn Mulwaree Council.
Join Council’s Design and Asset unit where you will manage and lead a team responsible for engineering design, asset management and traffic engineering.
To be successful you will bring:
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Extensive relevant experience in engineering design, asset management and traffic engineering
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a high performing, cross-functional team
- Commencing salary between $138,465 – $155,841 per annum, inclusive of 9.5% superannuation and 3.5% Civil Liability allowance
- Fully maintained leaseback motor vehicle as a discretionary benefit
- Work 35 hours per week
- Generous Award workplace conditions
- A challenging, flexible and fun team work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Health and wellbeing programs
This position is subject to relevant pre-employment checks.
The contact officer for this position is Matt O’Rourke, Director Operations on (02) 4823 4464.
For more information and how to apply, please visit www.goulburn.nsw.gov.au.
Applications close Monday, 22 April 2019 at 5:00pm.
One team delivering with Passion Respect Innovation Dedication Excellence