Have you got natural leadership ability? Do you thrive in a busy and challenging environment?
- Guide the daily operations of the Development Administration team while providing a high level of customer service
- Permanent full time - 70 hours per fortnight
- Salary from $67,424.31 to $78,121.33 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
Georges River Council is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Administration Team Leader to join our Development team. The successful candidate will provide specialised administrative support to the Coordinator Development Assessment including the management of the Section’s administrative staff to ensure timely support to professional officers within this Section.
If you meet the essential criteria below, please review the Position Description, please submit your application today. Ensure you provide responses and examples (where appropriate) to the required questions on the application.
- Extensive experience in local government in an administrative/secretarial role
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and proven ability to plan, organised, set priorities and manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy and a high level of written and oral communication skills.
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Nicole Askew, Coordinator Development and Building on 02 9330 6284.
Closing Date: Tuesday, 29 January 2019 - 11.30pm (AEST)
Georges River Council aims to be a leading, people-focused organisation delivering outstanding results for our community and city. We foster our values of Accountability, Professionalism, Unity and Honesty and take pride in promoting the image of Council in the community.