ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (CAMDEN REGION ECONOMIC TASKFORCE)
Salary: $726.15 - $831.78 pw – Permanent Part-Time 25 hours – Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Using your strong problem-solving abilities, experience working with a range of stakeholders and exceptional administrative experience you will be assisting an organisation focused on attracting investment and job opportunities for the Camden LGA
You will be part of small but dynamic team that will provide administrative assistance to the Camden Region Economic Taskforce (CRET) including the Chairperson, Board and Executive Officer.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Appropriate qualifications and/or experience in administrative/executive assistant role;
- Experience in financial administration;
- Ability to work in a sensitive, confidential and political environment;
- Proven ability to recognise and implement improvements to processes and systems;
- Highly developed organisational, communication, negotiation and problem solving;
- Experience in MS Office suite at an advanced level;
- Highly developed interpersonal and decision-making skills; and
- Demonstrated commitment to quality outcomes.
- Experience in database development and management;
- High level research skills.
Further Information: Debbie Roberts, Executive Officer (CRET) on 4645 5633
Closing Date for above position: 21 January 2019
How to Apply: For the above position visit our website www.camden.nsw.gov.au for a Job Description and full details