WASTE MANAGEMENT DRIVER
Salary: $1016.60-$1164.50 pw + super
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Our team of professional drivers are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service to our community. With your experience operating a heavy vehicle you will contribute to ensuring our waste collection service remains at a high standard.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- HR drivers licence
- Experience in operating heavy vehicles
- Effective communication skills
- High level customer service skills
- Experience following EEO and WHS policies and procedures
- Experience in operating a side loading vehicle
- Understanding of waste collection services offered by Council
- Understanding of mechanical/ hydraulic operation of heavy vehicles
Further Information: Corey McArdle, Team Leader Waste on 4645 5150
Closing Date for above position: 21 January 2019
How to Apply: For the above position visit our website www.camden.nsw.gov.au for a Job Description and full details