Are you organised and self motivated? Do you enjoy customer service? Have experience in a range of computer applications?
This position is responsible for the provision of services to external customers (Community) and internal clients (Organisation).
This position is a part-time position, working 25 hours per week, 5 hours per day, 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Key areas of accountability for this position include:
- To provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Contribute to an effective and productive team
Essential Selection Criteria
- Experience in delivering services to customers
- Experience in utilising a range of computer applications to complete processes
- Ability to receive and communicate information accurately and effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desirable Selection Criteria
- TAFE qualifications or similar in computer applications
- Experience in cash handling and reconciling
- Conflict resolution skills
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the entire scope of essential and desirable criteria which all applicants must meet.
Salary: $37,568-$43,660 per annum plus superannuation
Closing Date: 5.00pm on Friday 24 August 2018
Enquiries: Manager Customer Service Centres - 6801 4000How to Apply:
- Please fill out the questions in the application page below.
- On the following page you will have the opportunity to attach your resume.
- Please note that once you start to complete your online application you cannot save it and return to it later. We would recommend that you create your answers in a separate document (e.g. word) then copy your answers into this page when you're ready.
- All correspondence will be via the e-mail you have provided in your application.