Are you a senior educator with strong leadership skills? We currently have an exciting opportunity for someone to empower and drive our Childcare Services to further success.
- You will be joining a government organisation with a vision for children to have the best possible start in life
- Permanent full time opportunity
- Additional 5 days annual leave per annum
- A vehicle allowance of $9,000 per annum
- Salary from $134,431.00 - $155,607.00 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
Georges River Council are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Manager Children's Services to lead our passionate Children's Services functions. The successful candidate will manage Council’s Children Services Program to ensure the provision of a high quality childcare service in accordance with the aims, vision and values of Council. You will also provide a nurturing and stimulating environment for children and offer care and support to families and the community.
If you meet the essential criteria located in the Position Description, please submit your application through our website today! Ensure you provide responses and examples (where appropriate) to all required questions on the application.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery and coordination of children care services
- An ability to supervise, support and evaluate staff, carers and students
- Demonstrated experience in budget preparation, management and reporting
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Rebekah Schulz, Acting Director Community & Culture on 02 9330 6131.
Closing Date: Monday, 20 August 2018
Georges River Council aims to be a leading, people-focused organisation delivering outstanding results for our community and city. We foster our values of Accountability, Professionalism, Unity and Honesty and take pride in promoting the image of Council in the community.