- Sea and Lake Change – All in One
- True Work/Life Balance – 9 Day Fortnight & Flex Hours
- Career Development Opportunity & Vehicle
Looking for a change? Lake Macquaire is close to nature, the coastline and the southern hemisphere’s largest lake, offering residents many opportunities from a healthy lifestyle to a more affordable cost of living. With many attractive neighborhoods like Warners Bay, Belmont, Valentine, Redhead and Toronto, the lake area provides superb housing options that offer potential water views and/or scenic wide open spaces. Entertainment options galore – hiking, sailing, fishing, swimming, kayaking, paddling, windsurfing or water-skiing to name a few, and with the Hunter Valley and Port Stephens a one hour drive away for easy weekend luxury escapes.
Lake Macquarie City Council is located right in the heart of this calming and all season location and offers a flexible work life balanced career opportunity, free parking, training and development programs, corporate fitness program and long service leave after only five years.
We are seeking an experienced Surveyor registered with the NSW Board of Surveyors to take on a key technical leadership role within our City Projects Team, which consists of specialists from the fields of engineering, survey, architecture, landscape architecture, construction management, project management, and planning.
What you will need to be successful:
- Degree in Surveying and registration as a surveyor in NSW
- Tertiary qualifications in management and/or proven leadership experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of current surveying instruments and related onboard software.
- Practical experience in project management including the financial management of projects.
- Class C Motor Vehicle Driver’s License
Please note as part of Lake Macquarie City Council's recruitment process, prior to an offer of employment being made, recommended candidates may be required to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment.
Closing Date: 11:45pm Monday 20th August