THE POSITION: The Customer Service Team Leader is expected to receive and deal with enquiries, implement procedures, develop visitation data, produce monthly reports and supervise and train customer service staff.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the provision of front desk and kiosk related duties to all leisure centre patrons. This includes general reception, cash handling, selling of memberships, learn to swim enrolments and other administrative duties relating to the role. The successful applicant will be one of three team leaders that are expected to provide efficient and effective leadership for a team of approximately thirty people.
- Experience in a leisure centre/hospitability environment
- Extensive experience in staff management and team leadership
- Ability to lead a multi-skilled team to provide high quality customer service
- Conflict resolution and interpersonal skills
- Experience with computerised point of sale systems and membership sales
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, diplomacy, confidentiality, as well such professional working behaviours such as honesty and motivation
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT CONDITIONS:
- Permanent position, 70 hours per fortnight
- This position is a Grade 4, salary range is $62,826 p.a.with progression to $73,591 p.a. on demonstrated competencies, plus penalty rates for weekend work.
- A Uniform is provided
- Hours of Work: Between 5am to 11pm Monday to Sunday. However, commencing and finishing times will be flexible and depend on operational needs.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 22 August 2018 at 4.00pm
HOW TO APPLY: Applications must address the Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required in the Position Description. A position description is available on Council’s website. To apply online, visit Council’s website www.fairfieldcity.nsw.gov.au/fccjobs. Applications should be addressed to the undersigned and received by the closing date. Applicants must be prepared to undergo a medical examination at Council's expense. Fairfield City Council is a smoke-free workplace and is an EEO employer.
For further information please contact Natalie Todorovic on 9757 2433 or email@example.com
ALAN YOUNG - CITY MANAGER
PO BOX 21 FAIRFIELD NSW 1860