Not only is Camden the fastest growing LGA in NSW, it is also one of the most exciting and evolving organisations to work for, particularly if you are looking for a challenging and strategically focussed career which delivers tangible results for the community, all whilst working in a flexible, contemporary environment.
Building Capacity to Deliver - Servicing Community Needs
Temporary 21 hours per week – up to 9 months with possible extension
Salary - $852.06 – $976.20pw + super
We are looking for an innovative, highly motivated and talented human resources professional to join our People and Learning team. This position will provide expert advice on recruitment and selection, performance management and position management to a busy and growing organisation.
Working within a dynamic and fast paced People and Learning team, the Human Resources Advisor will foster relationships with a broad range of client groups to deliver innovative and holistic human resources services.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply industrial awards, employment legislation, policies and procedures to delivery of Human Resources services.
- Extensive experience in the delivery of recruitment and selection services including the ability to consult and develop recruitment strategies.
- Proven ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, both written and oral and the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Ability to resolve complex issues through investigation, negotiation and the application of sound judgement.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, WHS and ethical practice principles and to act with probity and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to provide generalist support in other functional areas such as industrial relations and learning and development.
- Experience delivering training to both individuals and small groups.
- Experience in Local Government.
Further Information – Rachel Saliba, Team Leader Employee Services on 4645 5114
How to apply – Visit our website www.camden.nsw.gov.au for a Job Description and full details
Closing Date – 30 April 2018