Barker Ryan Stewart are experiencing significant growth and require the services of a part-time/full time experienced Development/Subdivision Engineer to join our team.
Our Sydney office provides Planning, Project Management, Engineering and Private Certification services to the property industry and Government Authorities.
The role will provide an opportunity to work within an innovative and dynamic multi-disciplinary consultancy with excellent professional development opportunities.
- Reporting to the Sydney Manager.
- Providing of Civil Engineering Design reviews and site inspection/supervision of works.
- Providing Subdivision Certification Services.
- Attend meetings and liaise with local and state government office, external consultants and contractors.
- Development/Subdivision Engineering experience in local government is highly regarded.
- A degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Possess a strong client focus.
- Be able to work independently and proactively.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to Barker Ryan Stewart's core values.
- A current driver's licence.
Applicants from Agencies will not be considered.
Forward your CV with a covering letter to Peta Weiss – email@example.com