This is a leadership role responsible for the management of aquatic centres and operational programs. This role requires diverse industry experience and business management skills to lead and develop the aquatic facilities lifeguard, programs and administrative staff with strong focus on high level customer service.
What's on offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- An attractive base salary ranging from $79,435 to $83,456 per annum, plus 9.5% super (as per the Aquatic Centre Enterprise Agreement)
- 70 hour, 9 day fortnight
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flexible work options for a healthy work/life balance.
We are seeking:
- Relevant substantial experience with a tertiary qualification in Business, Facility Management or other relevant discipline
- Lead and develop a team of aquatic facilities lifeguard, programs and administrative staff to provide high quality customer service
- Working with Children clearance required before offer of employment is made
Where it's located:
The position will be required to work out of any of Council's administrative offices, Depots or any other location within the Shire as directed by the supervisor.
Friday 25 August at 12 noon sharp (NSW time). Late applications will not be permitted.